- 1. SSL VPN Web/Tunnel Mode
- 2. Site-to-Site IPsec VPN
- 3. VIP Port Forwarding (5.4)
- 4. Redundant Internet with SD-WAN
- 5. Traffic Shaping Limiting Bandwidth
- 6. Cookbook - Basic FortiGate Setup
- 7. IPsec VPN with FortiClient
- 8. High Availability Setup
- 9. Setting up WiFi with FortiAP
- 10. FortiOS 6.0 GUI Tips and Tricks
- 11. User & Device Authentication
- 12. Basic FortiGate Setup
- 13. Cookbook - Redundant Internet
- 14. How to Purchase or Renew FortiGuard Services (6.0)
- 15. Cookbook - Logging Traffic and Using FortiView
- 16. Device MAC Access Control
- 17. Cookbook - Basic Firewall Policies
- 18. Cookbook - Blocking Facebook
- 19. Blocking Social Media
- 20. FortiOS 6.2 GUI Tips and Tricks
- 21. FortiAnalyzer Reporting Overview
- 22. How to Purchase or Renew FortiGuard Services
- 23. Cookbook - SSL VPN Web and Tunnel Mode
- 24. Virtual Domains in FortiOS 5.4.
- 25. What's New in FortiOS 6.0?
Top 10 videos
Top 11-25 videos
What's New in FortiOS 6.0?
What's New in FortiOS 6.0? This new version is focused on increasing visibility and network oversight, improving our integrated threat intelligence, and adding new automation features allowing you to proactively respond to emerging threats: - new Security Fabric features - new Network Management tools - comprehensive Internet of Things/Endpoint Security coverage - and many other useful features and updates.