- 1. SSL VPN Web/Tunnel Mode
- 2. Site-to-Site IPsec VPN
- 3. VIP Port Forwarding (5.4)
- 4. Redundant Internet with SD-WAN
- 5. Cookbook - Basic FortiGate Setup
- 6. Traffic Shaping Limiting Bandwidth
- 7. High Availability Setup
- 8. Basic FortiGate Setup
- 9. User & Device Authentication
- 10. IPsec VPN with FortiClient
- 11. FortiOS 6.0 GUI Tips and Tricks
- 12. Setting up WiFi with FortiAP
- 13. Cookbook - Redundant Internet
- 14. FortiAnalyzer Reporting Overview
- 15. Device MAC Access Control
- 16. Cookbook - Logging Traffic and Using FortiView
- 17. Cookbook - Blocking Facebook
- 18. Cookbook - SSL VPN Web and Tunnel Mode
- 19. How to Purchase or Renew FortiGuard Services (6.0)
- 20. What's New in FortiOS 6.0?
- 21. Cookbook - Basic Firewall Policies
- 22. How to Purchase or Renew FortiGuard Services
- 23. Blocking Social Media
- 24. Transparent Web Proxy
- 25. Virtual Domains in FortiOS 5.4.
Top 10 videos
Top 11-25 videos
What's New in FortiOS 6.0?
What's New in FortiOS 6.0? This new version is focused on increasing visibility and network oversight, improving our integrated threat intelligence, and adding new automation features allowing you to proactively respond to emerging threats: - new Security Fabric features - new Network Management tools - comprehensive Internet of Things/Endpoint Security coverage - and many other useful features and updates.