- 1. SSL VPN Web/Tunnel Mode
- 2. Site-to-Site IPsec VPN
- 3. VIP Port Forwarding (5.4)
- 4. Redundant Internet with SD-WAN
- 5. Cookbook - Basic FortiGate Setup
- 6. Traffic Shaping Limiting Bandwidth
- 7. IPsec VPN with FortiClient
- 8. High Availability Setup
- 9. User & Device Authentication
- 10. Basic FortiGate Setup
- 11. Setting up WiFi with FortiAP
- 12. FortiOS 6.0 GUI Tips and Tricks
- 13. Cookbook - Redundant Internet
- 14. Cookbook - Logging Traffic and Using FortiView
- 15. Device MAC Access Control
- 16. How to Purchase or Renew FortiGuard Services (6.0)
- 17. Cookbook - Blocking Facebook
- 18. Cookbook - Basic Firewall Policies
- 19. FortiAnalyzer Reporting Overview
- 20. Cookbook - SSL VPN Web and Tunnel Mode
- 21. Blocking Social Media
- 22. How to Purchase or Renew FortiGuard Services
- 23. What's New in FortiOS 6.0?
- 24. FortiOS 6.2 GUI Tips and Tricks
- 25. Virtual Domains in FortiOS 5.4.
Top 10 videos
Top 11-25 videos
What's New in FortiOS 6.0?
What's New in FortiOS 6.0? This new version is focused on increasing visibility and network oversight, improving our integrated threat intelligence, and adding new automation features allowing you to proactively respond to emerging threats: - new Security Fabric features - new Network Management tools - comprehensive Internet of Things/Endpoint Security coverage - and many other useful features and updates.