- 1. FortiOS 6.4 What's New (Overview)
- 2. What's New in FortiOS 7.0
- 3. IPsec VPN with FortiClient
- 4. How to Purchase or Renew FortiGuard Services (6.0)
- 5. Rack Mount Sliding Rail Installation
- 6. Site-to-Site IPsec VPN
- 7. Setting up WiFi with FortiAP
- 8. Traffic Shaping Limiting Bandwidth
- 9. VIP Port Forwarding (5.4)
- 10. SSL VPN Web/Tunnel Mode
- 11. High Availability Setup
- 12. Cookbook - Redundant Internet
- 13. Manage FortiSwitch with FortiGate, FortiOS 5.4
- 14. Basic Setup Video for FortiAuthenticator
- 15. Basic FortiAP Setup - Managed by FortiOS 5.4
- 16. Redundant Internet with SD-WAN
- 17. Cookbook - Basic Firewall Policies
- 18. FortiOS 6.2 GUI Tips and Tricks
- 19. User & Device Authentication
- 20. Device MAC Access Control
- 21. What's New in FortiSandbox 4.0
- 22. Virtual Domains in FortiOS 5.4.
- 23. Basic Setup Video for FortiMail
- 24. Leverage SAML to switch between two FortiGates
- 25. Setting up FortiAnalyzer 6.0
Top 10 videos
Top 11-25 videos
Leverage SAML to switch between two FortiGates
In this video we will introduce a new feature, available in FortiOS 6.2.1.
A new dropdown menu available in the FortiGate GUI header for all FortiGates participating in the Security Fabric.
You can use the dropdown menu to easily switch between all devices connected to the Security Fabric.